วันอังคารที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Rose in the Phu Ping Palace. Chiang Mai, Thailand....2

This is a sign at the entrance of Phu Ping Palace. Which is one of the attractions ofChiang Mai, Thailand.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 This is a rose inside this place.



This is part of the park in this placeIt is surrounded by roses. And many species of flowering plants.
Next I will take pictures of roses. In this place. The scenery around the area for you to watch again. Because I have limited time to use the Internet. Because I do not havemuch money. To use the Internet for a long time. I took the picture you can see eachother only slightlyI certify that I am going to take an image and other details of theplace for you to watch it again.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น